Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sarah Palin Radio Launches!



First Reported by Eric Dondero on the Libertarian Republican blog

www.sarahpalinradio.com

This service is being hosted by internet talk radio network wsradio.com. It will keep us updated on the latest Governor Palin buzz 24/7. There has also been talk of weekly addresses from Governor Palin herself, for right now that is just purely speculation but we shall see.

I'm still not entirely sure if I support Sarah Palin for President in 2012. But there is no doubt about it, I support Sarah Palin! Any woman willing to stand up to the political establishment and stick to her guns about what she believes in, is alright by me.

Also to my fellow Sarah Fans, make sure to visit TeamSarah.org for the latest and best Sarah News!

No comments:

Post a Comment